-= PEE MAN III =- -= PEE MAN III =-

:'(

It's a good one, but I think the other 2 were better and funnier. Keep 'em coming anyway. :)

skate-a-mation pt 0.5 skate-a-mation pt 0.5

I liked it

I have a suggestion 4 u. U could do some kinda animation between the moves of the guy to make ur movie "faster" or if u want cooler.

CandleClock responds:

ya i just put spaces in between the tricks because my movie would be WAY shorter without them

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Congrats

The only thing I wanna say is that all those people making sprite movies should look on yours to make their movies worth of seeing.

Madness.. Madness..

OMG!!!!

why didn't you call it madness blamever? It'll fit so good for thatmovie

The Fat Ninja of Love The Fat Ninja of Love

cool

could u tell me what frame rate have u used to do this flash? Nice artwork

bovine responds:

I did it at 25fps.

Movie Stick 1 Movie Stick 1

nice try

If you had put some background sound it would be easier to see. Also need some improvements with the effects of the power that the stick were using. I mean the DBZ-like powers. Well keep improving, like we all must do. ;)

Vacuum cleaner depression Vacuum cleaner depression

Impressive

Great!!! yor style rox. :)

Madness (preview) Remake Madness (preview) Remake

don't plagiarize

make your own characters. Don't steal from the others. Or at last, use other names.
but well animated though

SBC teaches the alphabet SBC teaches the alphabet

only I can say...

it was worth to download. But I wanted more animation in the movie. But hey the humor was good. Nice idea, but needs more work

Death-Duel No.2 Death-Duel No.2

?

It could be interesting with more effort on the animations. And try to add more worked effects. I think the background should change during the movie to make it improve.

Cypher responds: